Delivering a satisfying customer experience is top priority for most organisations.
Tie Networks can tailor a solution to meet the unique needs of your contact centre, including advanced real-time reporting and intelligent call routing to improve the customer experience.
While voice based communication with customers still plays a strong role, consumers are increasingly looking to make contact via alternative mediums ie: social media, SMS, webchat and email. Mitel contact centre multi channel solution allows flexibility to interact with your clients through their preferred media.
Benefits of Tie Networks contact centre solution
- Empower customers to interact with your contact centre in the medium of their choice ie: voice, email, SMS, fax, social media, web chat, or multimedia selfservice
- Get a real time view of all customer activity from a variety of monitors and dashboards
- Quickly and easily create highly flexible, integrated routing workflows for all media
- Resource planning eg: forecast your resource requirements to build intelligent work schedules that can meet demand
- Integrate remote agents and home workers to manage workload at peak periods
Tie Networks deliver, manage and support your Mitel contact centre solution on premise or as a Cloud solution.